Kobe Beef Burger
- 2 pounds ground Kobe beef (Use 80/20 hamburger as an option)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon black ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- Brioche buns
- Fixin’s (Lettuce, tomatoes, red onion and ground mustard)
Break up the beef in a large bowl. Add the eggs and mix well. Add the seasoning salt, Himalayan salt and pepper. Mix well. Form the mixture into four patties. Place a large skillet over medium-high heat and coat with the grapeseed oil. Place the patties in the pan and cook for 6 minutes per side for medium-well, or 10 minutes per side for well done. Place the patties on the buns and add condiments and toppings to taste.
With finely sliced potato wedges or stick fries, and a green salad.